found solutions, PS printer emulation [was: Re: printing to XP]

just found this night,
http://mywebpages.comcast.net/heretrythis/hp3100/psemu.html

from http://www.linuxprinting.org/indexdoc.html
title:
"Make a Windows-Connected Printer look like a
Network-Shareable PostScript Printer"

thank you all,
I will try in Monday to see if it's works for me,
and I can post here the result

great community!
great open source community!