From: Matt Upton <matt2@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 27 Aug 2004 11:25:16 -0400
Subject: Re: Fedora Core 2 instillation
To: For users of Fedora Core releases <fedora-list@xxxxxxxxxx>

 Thanks guys, so what your saying is the best solution is to set up
Fedora Core 2 as a FAT32 partition type and then set up another FAT32
partition type to store data in so I can read between Linux and
Windows XP instead of re-installing Windows under FAT32.  That would
work?    Or is there a way to change my partition type in Windows
without re-installation?  I already have all the network stuff set up
and don't want to mess with all that again.

 Also, do I create the partition as Logical or Primary or does it not
matter?  Thanks again,

 Matt