Re: Fedora Core 2 instillation

Title: Re: Fedora Core 2 instillation
Thanks guys, so what your saying is the best solution is to set up Fedora Core 2 as a FAT32 partition type and then set up another FAT32 partition type to store data in so I can read between Linux and Windows XP instead of re-installing Windows under FAT32.  That would work?    Or is there a way to change my partition type in Windows without re-installation?  I already have all the network stuff set up and don’t want to mess with all that again.

Also, do I create the partition as Logical or Primary or does it not matter?  Thanks again,

Matt