Re: 3Com Wireless PCMCIA card on Gateway Profile

On Aug 26, 2004, at 5:32 PM, Thinker wrote:

I have just completed the ftp install for FC2 on my Gateway Profile 3. For anyone unfamiliar with this model, take a look at
http://products.gateway.com/products/GConfig/prodDetails.asp? system_id=prf5m1&seg=sb

Anyway, these machines have PCMCIA slots like laptops and I have a 3Com Wireless card (3CRPAG175) that worked flawlessly when this machine had Windows XP home on it. How do I configure the card, the networking and wifi on it.

Thanks in advance

.:Thinker

Sorry for replying to my own post, but I still have not found a solution to this. The Card is not even blinking so I don't think the PCMCIA slot is activated. How can I check, and where do I configure my SSID and Encryption for the network.

Thanks,

.:Thinker