Re: nvidia driver

Hi,

See http://fedorafaq.org/#nvidia

Please _always_ google for your questions before you post them here, this question has been asked, answered and documented far too many times.

BTW the default X.Org nvidia driver is a very unlikely culprit in crashing your KDE. You shall probably look elsewhere.

Also, try to post your mails in plain text.

Good luck,

//Andro

Satrio Hanindito wrote:

I have been download fedora core 2 and i found truoble
when i wanna install nvidia driver on my linuxbox...
cause my kde desktop always crash handle...
can anyone help me