Mr Postman

Hi Kent & Yang,
On Friday 27 Aug 2004 2:41 pm, Kent Emia wrote:
> java -cp . mrpostmanxxxx.jar
Sorry. This too didn't help.

First error is "Unrecognized option: -cp.
Could not create the Java virtual machine"

Second error is again "Exception in thread "main"
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: install-mrpostman-20040806/jar"

I wanted to check whether there is any problem
with the package. Nothing like that because it gets installed finely and
works nicely in windows.

BTW, how to you set this class path in Linux which the windows sets by itself
on installation. We do not tweak anything in windows. I suppose, packages
have to find way that Linux too becomes user friendlier like windows.

Guys, now find me a way to execute the install-mrpostman.jar file. What is
this class path all about? How do you set this?
Regards,
Rajesh