installation problem

I downloaded and copied FC2 cds. I successfully install them on my first system. Today, when I tried to install to another 400Mhz system, I had problem. After reboot from cdrom drive, it chose English language, us keyboard, local cdrom then it popup the dialog saying that Fedora Core cd can not be found. Anybody had encountered the problem?.