Re: Canon SmartBase MP360

Wolfgang wrote:
On Wed, 2004-08-25 at 21:48, Vjacheslav Kalmykov wrote:

Hello!
I'm planning to buy a multi-functional device (printer + scanner) Canon Smart-Base MP360. But I'm not sure would it work in linux (FC2). If anybody has an experience of printing and scanning using this device, please, send me your resume about it!
Thank you,
Vjacheslav.

I know that the printer side of it will work with a program called
TurboPrint. But I don't think that there will be much luck with regards
to the scanner. TurboPrint works well with RH8.0, RH9, RHEL3 and FC1.
Not sure about FC2, although it's worth a try.

Wolf

You might want to read this page before you buy.

http://www.linuxprinting.org/suggested.html

HTH  david