gTop still around?

1) Is the gTop project still active? (or has it been replaced by gnome-system-monitor?)
2) Is there a gTop RPM that works with FC2? If not, is there source that can easily be compiled anywhere?

I prefer to use gTop over gnome-system-monitor as I like the graphical representation of how much memory each process is taking up and a few other ways things are organized in gTop over gnome-system-monitor.

thank you!

~ TroyGeek ~