Re: rsync (ssh) a fedora mirror

Hi brian,

thanks for your advice. Unfortunately, I guess this
solution only work in the case I have an account on
both machine, which is not the case since I'm trying
to login to one of the fedora mirrors (I don't have
account on any of those servers). That is why I was
looking for something like an anonymous account but
via SSH.

But yam seems to be a good alternative solution since
it should be able to ftp/http to connect to mirrors.

Alain