Re: List of laptop (pcmcia) wirelss network cards

TroyGeek wrote:

Does anyone have a list of pcmcia wireless networking cards (for my laptop) that work with fedora (currently running core 2) out of the box? I have three cards all of which I couldn't get working or the drivers don't work with the 2.6 kernel. I'd rather go to Best Buy, CompUSA, or some other store and buy a fairly inexpensive card and not have to tweak files, compile drivers, etc.

thank you for your time!

~ TroyGeek ~

I am using a Cisco Aironet 350 Series PCMCIA adapter with the latest kernel update for FC2. I have experienced great troubles in getting it to work all versions of the FC2 kernels but the first and the two latest updates. My configuration is a TP T23 with dual boot W2k.

Regards,
Truls