Re: (no subject)

tabe wrote:

i have downloaded the four iso cd's but the first one is not bootable. how can i install fedora?and where can i find any documentation regarding fedora?

How are you burning the CD? Have you checked the MD5Sum on the image? ... On my first attempt atmaking a bootable cd-rom
the file was corrupted according to the MD5 - wouldn´t boot. As far as I know, the ONLY way to install FC2 is to boot the CD.

HTH

--
Regards,

Paul Bryce

Ambulance Paramedic Metropolitan Ambulance Service Melbourne Victoria Australia

"...chance favours the prepared mind" Louis Pasteur

"One crowded hour of glorious life is worth more than an a lifetime without a name" Allen Seeger