Re: Cron useage question

I couldn't find it so I went to install programs and it's not there
ether, even tried yum.  But I installed some other programs from the
add/remove programs and it appeared.  The kdeadmin was already checked.
Must have missed installing when I did a reinstall from a hard drive
crash.

But now since I updated the kernel the sound events don't work, I can
play a CD but no other sounds. Ghosts?

Tim...