USB enclosure and partition size

Just formatted a Maxtor 200 GB ATA 133 HD - one partition, ext3. I want to use it in an USB enclosure (CP Technologies CP-U2I-3A).

My question is: hence the USB enclosure is only able to format HDDs up to 80 GB as I read in an article a while ago (sorry, I don't remember the source), and it definitely did not format this HDD, can I expect weird issues when I use a huge partition in an USB enclosure.

First test: it mounts, I can read and write, everything seems to run smoothly. If anybody has experienced issues with USB enclosures, it would be nice to read about that. Although a search in the list and in google has not braught up any bad reviews.

Thank you, I am tired - so is my English.

Markus