PCMCIA Wireless Fast Ethernet not working.

Hi folks,

I have a Netgear MA521 pcmcia wireless card, and I'm running FC2 with
the latest packages.

I need some help to make FC2 recognizes my card. I don't see a driver
for it under FC2, but I want to believe that it is possible to
configure it as generic pcmcia card as long as it knows the chip set
of my card.

Thanks is advance for any help I might get.

Martin