xine stops playing this web radio

I used to play this web radio (www.kdfc.com) with xine becase only xine can play it ( Maybe there are other ways I
don't know how to). Since a sponsor's message added as an open short speech before you can listen to the program
xine fails to work anymore, here is what happens in fc2 and fc1;
when I click to listen, the popup window prompts for choosing a program to play it and I always fill in /usr/bin/xine, and this works fine for a while.
Now when I do the same, the Xine error message pop up window appearing " The following components are required : asx.
I close this pop up and the other pop up shows " There is no demuxer plugin available to handle 'mms://kdfc.com/new/audio/kaiser.wma'. Usually this means that the file format was not recognized"

What I have installed
: w32codec, xine, mplayer, mplayerplug-in, Realplayer gold, and Mozilla about plugins showing that mplayerplug-in
Suffixes column is supporting asx audio type and is enabled, but only xine can play this web radio.

When I choose mplayer to play this web radio : mplayer will not response at all.
When I choose Realplayer to play, I got message said plug in not supporting asx file type.
When I try to install the xine-mozilla-plugin rpm, it says need libxine1, when I do yum install libxine1 I got libxine1 is installed!
And xine is playing DVD fine, and it played this web radio fine once.
Any one can help ? Xine is not my only desire if have workable alternative.