Re: several recent mozilla crashes on FC1

Maurice F. Piller wrote:
I've experienced several crashes of mozilla this past week on two different
Fedora Core 1 boxes that are kept updated with yum. Anyone else having
problems?

The mozilla version is 1.4.1-18, installed last November.

I'd consider to upgrade moz to 1.7.2. It never crashed here on FC2 since it was installed. Sure, this is no answer to your question, but on the other hand it's difficult to trace bugs that occur only every now and then and are not reproduceable, so upgrading might be the only solution here.

Cheers,
Hannes.