Re: (no subject)

DAYE EMINE wrote:
Please help,
I have been able to make a Clean Install of "FEDORA Core 2" on

NEW: ASUS AN78X-E motherboard
 ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Does the motherboard need its BIOS updated? I ask because this was the problem I had with my A7V8X-X motherboard -- I actually was unable to install FC1 or 2 until I updated the BIOS. Try poking around the asus.com website to see if there is an update available.

Clint

NEW: ATI Radeon 9200 AGP video card
NEW: Maxtor 40GB AT IDE-Hard_drive
NEW: Internal PCI V92/56Kbps Voice Modem
NEW: 256M DDR
NEW: KDS-Avitron Monitor

I want Linux only on this PC and to be able to connect to my ISP someday.

PROBLEM:
(1) The Installation wont detect my Sound-Card which is built on the Motherboard.
(2) It wont detect my PCI Modem.
I have the Installation disk on CD with the drivers for both items Motherboard/Modem

QUESTION:
Where or How do I install the drivers for both items in FEDORA
I will accept any suggestion send to me at demine1@xxxxxxx or posted.
Please help
demine1@xxxxxxx