Re: [FC2] Strange error when updating kernel

It may be just that you have a non-standard bootloader set-up - so yum can't configure it.

My Grub set-up is non-standard and I get exactly that same message. I just manually add the correct new entry to grub.conf. Then, everything works fine.

Philip Pawley