samba printer

What is the easiest way to have WINXP Pro box access
an HP812C printer on a FC2 box?
- I only need XP to use the printer, not see files -
I.ve got samba running, but now what? is it required
to share directories to make it work?

What I have done so far:

smb.conf now reads:
# workgroup = NT-Domain-Name or Workgroup-Name
        workgroup = MYGROUP
#server string is the equivalent of the NT Description
field
        server string = Samba Server
# This option is important for security. <...>
        hosts allow = 192.168.1. 192.168.2. 127.
# if you want to automatically load your printer list
<...>
        printcap name = /etc/printcap
        load printers = yes
# It should not be necessary to spell out the print
system type <...>
        printing = cups
<...>
[homes]
        comment = Home Directories
        browseable = no
        writeable = yes
# Un-comment the following and create the netlogon
directory for Domain Logons
; [netlogon]
;   comment = Network Logon Service
;   path = /home/netlogon
;   guest ok = yes
;   writable = no
;   share modes = no
# Un-comment the following to provide a specific
roving profile share
# the default is to use the user's home directory
;[Profiles]
;    path = /home/profiles
;    browseable = no
;    guest ok = yes

[printers]
        comment = All Printers
        path = /var/spool/samba
        browseable = yes
# Set public = yes to allow user 'guest account' to
print
        guest ok = yes
        writeable = yes

XP still does not see the FC2 box / samba, which is
running.

Any advice appreciated,
kate