FC2 AACRAID controller offline

I seem to have run into a problem with the AACRAID driver on two seperate
systems that have FC2 with the 2.6.7-1.494.2.2smp kernel running on them.

In the first case, the logs indicated that the SCSI controller had dropped
offline about 5-10 minutes after the system booted. This system is a Dell
Poweredge 6400 with 2x700MHz P3 processors, a perc2 quad channel
controller configured with a single raid-1 container composed of two 36GB
drives.

In the second case, the logs that I could access indicated the the disk
was not writable because it was offline. The logs appeared to be repeating
the same messages continuously. Before the problem, this system had been
running for a week or so. This system is a new Dell Poweredge 2600 with
the perc 3/di controller and a single raid-5 container made up of 3 140GB
drives.

On both systems, the raid controller firmware is 2.8 build 6089.

The symptoms of the problem seem to be very similiar to bugzilla #129529,
except that my problem shows after the systems have been running for a
while.

If anybody has any ideas on how to prevent this from happening, please let
me know as these are critical systems for me.

Thanks,

Erik