Re: multi session CD-R, CD-RW rewriting with Fedora??

Maurice F. Piller wrote:

How does one do multi-session CD-R burning or CD-RW re-writing with Fedora?
I usually use cdrecord at the command line and have no problem with single
session CD burning, I can use nautilus to do the same. I just can't get
multi-session or CD-RW rewriting to work.

Thanks,
Chip

Hello. Have you tryed with K3B ? is a very powerfull app (with GUI) and it works very well on Gnome and Kde and it performs mult-session on CD and DVD (ive tryed myself)
cheers

--
bvsantos@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
--