Re: multi session CD-R, CD-RW rewriting with Fedora??

On Wed, 2004-08-18 at 09:15, Maurice F. Piller wrote:
> How does one do multi-session CD-R burning or CD-RW re-writing with Fedora?
>
> I usually use cdrecord at the command line and have no problem with single
> session CD burning,  I can use nautilus to do the same.  I just can't get
> multi-session or CD-RW rewriting to work.

I think it's an extra setting in the cdrecord command to make a new
session. But when I use -RW discs, I normally recreate the ISO I want to
write with the changes and then blank the rw first and then rewrite the
iso in one session and close the disc as some of the older computers
don't read multi session rw discs.

-=/>Thom