Re: Scan for wireless networks?

There is are two applet that I know of that will let you see your
wireless connection.
One is called KWlanInfo homepage is here:
http://www.ph-home.de/opensource/kde3/kwlaninfo/
The other is called KWirelessMonitor homepage here:
http://www-2.cs.cmu.edu/~pach/kwirelessmonitor/

These believe these are front ends to the iwspy and iwlist commands.