Re: FC1 Install _appeared_ to work, BUT...

On Mon, Aug 16, 2004 at 02:22:52PM -0700, Kevin Wang wrote:
> Well, we could use lots more information
>
> how much memory
> what make/model of laptop (at least cpu and graphics).
> what sort of messages do make it to screen?
> also, the init test that razvan posted would be extremely useful.
>
>    - Kevin

Well I would not try to upgrade from 7.3 to fedora. I would save what
I want to save somewhere else and then install fedora from scratch and
reload the backup. There are too many differences as incompatibilities
between these distributions.
Aaron Konstam
Computer Science
Trinity University