Re: I also wonder...

Hi,

> I very rarely post to this list for the very reasons Edward made, I
> watch the posts every day 5 days a week and its incredible see the amount of
> people shot down in flames! by experts in Linux but lacking in people skills.

Such are the problems with both usenet and mailing lists.

I don't care how long anyone has been using linux (or any other OS),
there is never an excuse for being unpleasant when questions are asked.
Even really dumb questions.

Now, if the same question is asked time and again and the contents of
the mailing list are public, then it becomes slightly more
understandable that busy people get hacked off. However, a gentle push
towards the archives is all that is required.

Oh well.

TTFN

Paul
--
"Our enemies are innovative and resourceful - and so are we,"
"They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our