Re: Setting up network

Have gone through the tutorial twice now and will do it again before long. Since I have the tutorial will stick with it. May order a book on it today since the reference for added functions will be real useful. Give me a couple of days and I will (maybe) be ready to finish setting up the network..,

james@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
Richard E Miles wrote:

enter vimtutor at a terminal.
follow tutorial to learn vim

It's good to know vi (I'm writing this in it). It's available on
practically any Unix you're likely to need to use.

But it's not the easiest thing in the world to learn. Don't get put off
the OS by the editor.

You may find nano, gedit, or kwrite more to your tastes.

James.