I also wonder...

While we're wondering...  I wonder why people are quick to post
straight forward questions without taking time to research
their "problem".  Google is a great resource for finding answers.

I'm certainly not trying to be pretentious, but come on now...   I'd
like to think that linux users are smarter than the average end-user.
How do I print?  How do I exit vim?  How do I play my mp3 files?
Most likely many of these questions have been answered before.
Search the web, search the newsgroups, search the fedora-list archives.
For many of these simple questions, the answer is just a search away.

Seriously, I'd like to know.  Is it easier to send an email asking for
an answer than it is to find the answer yourself?  Sure it is.  Will you
remember what you did to fix the problem two months from now?  Probably
not.  Is it laziness?  Most likely.

Mike.