From: washabasha@xxxxxxxxxxx <washabasha@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 14 Aug 2004 19:38:20 -0700
Subject: Adaptec 2110S Raid Controller Card Driver
To: fedora-list@xxxxxxxxxx

I tried installing Fedora over my system, which has an Adaptec 2110S
Raid controller card.  However it's not recognizing it and trying out
the Linux drivers (from Adaptec's site:
http://www.adaptec.com/worldwide/support/drivers_by_product.jsp?sess=no&language=English+UK&cat=%2FProduct%2FASR-2110S&prodkey=ASR-2110S#Linux)
didn't help either.  However it did work when I installed RedHat9
instead of Fedora.

Can someone help me out with this?  Why doesn't Fedora support it?
And if not, is it possible to get support for this soon?  Thanks.