Re: I can't get into Linux.

Hi,

> The log in procedure goes well until I get to the log in page. Then I get a
> message saying that it can't open
> /usr/share/gdm/themes/Bluecurve/Bluecurve.xml.

Can you log in using KDE rather than a Gnome desktop. If you can, you
should be able to change the theme being used from there and then log
in. Failing that, try to log in using "failsafe" and change the theme
from there.

TTFN

Paul
--
"Look. If you had one shot, one opportunity, to seize everything you
ever wanted. One moment to capture or would you just let it slip?" -