Re[Solved]: Arrow keys don't work

Sorry if I bothered anyone, but I decided that I would poke around a
little and managed to find the tool to fix it.
>From the Desktop, opened 'start-here' then 'Preferences', and there sat
a 'KEYBOARD' icon staring at me, Geesh I had no idea that FC had this
many things worked out so neatly.  I corrected the keyboard to Logitech
Deluxe Access Keyboard and everything is working okay now.  Thank you
for taking the time to try and help.  Next time I will look around a
little more ;-)