Re: Livna repo not accessible ?

Reuben D. Budiardja wrote:

For the last couple day when running yum I've been getting this:

retrygrab() failed for:
http://rpm.livna.org/fedora/2/i386/yum/stable/headers/amule-0-1.2.6-0.lvn.1.2.i386.hdr
Executing failover method

What does this mean? livna repo not accessible, or what? I'm kinda newbie to yum and FC, althought I've been using RH linux for a while.

Thanks.
RDB

It could be that the server is down or just that it is under high traffic and can't handle any more connections. If it's just busy, try again later. You can set the amount of times yum will retry to connect, but I think the default is 1. You should also put mirror sites in your yum.conf incase the main site does go down.