Re: Yum has screwed up my system :-(

Carroll Grigsby wrote:
On Thursday 12 August 2004 10:56 am, Robin Laing wrote:

whack

I for one am not looking forward to moving to FC3 when it comes out.
I have stayed away from FC2 as I have to have my home machine working
or my wife will kill me.  She hates it when I say I have to do an
security update as she is afraid that there are going to be problems.

I love computers. :)
--
Robin Laing

Robin:
To me that sounds like a great opportunity to sneak a second computer into the house. FWIW, it worked here. I'll leave the details to you.
-- cmg

Yea, and my wife would kill me when the credit card bill arrived. :)

Actually my wife has suggested that we get another computer. She would like a notebook. She is thinking of talking with her boss about getting a notebook for work.

-- Robin Laing