Re: MORE SSH Hacking: heads-up

funny to still see this thread running.

Your conversation of the su issue prompted me to look for an exploit.
Found this linux "su" exploit that copies the passwords to /tmp/.tmp

The only problem is you'd have to get it there first.

http://packetstormsecurity.nl/groups/shadowpenguin/unix-tools/passwd_linux.c

Has anyone used my iptables suggestion with success?