Cannot install FC2

Totally new to Linux and am trying to install Fedora on a computer with a blank HDD. I put disk one in the CD and changed the boot order putting the CD Rom first.

The following error message is displayed after the CD appears to be checked.

Reboot and select proper boot device
or insert boot media in selectefd boot device.

The CD passed the checksum so I am assuming that it is OK but don't have a clue where to go now. I know something is wrong but what.

Help would be more than appreciated.

Thanks