Re: 2 questions

Huub van Niekerk wrote:

You will have to compile a custom kernel, at least the modules, as the
FC2 kernel does not have the module included (see above).

You mean I probably only have to compile the modules? Where can I find those? Look for NCR5380.c?

If you get the kernel source I believe said modules are in there. You don't need the vanilla source, you can just yum install the current FC2 kernel source. That should suffice for you. But if you're going to go through the trouble of compiling modules and all that, why not just do a custom compile entirely? <------ rhetorical question.

Alex White