From: David Barnsdale [mailto:daividb2000@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, August 11, 2004 12:35 PM
To: For users of Fedora Core releases
Subject: Missing command line commands

On Monday I finally got FC2 installed and everything
looked fine.  However when I tried to set up my Intel
modem I got error messages when it tried to use
depmod and rmmod.  I tested these myself
with rmmod -V and so on and the error message
was command not found.

I got the same message with insmod, modprobe
fdisk, sfdisk and cfdisk.  I was logged in as root.

I have installed paragui and it's dependencies but
that
shouldn't cause this kind of problem should it?

So did something, after all, go wrong with the install
and what can I do to check what that could be?

Thanks in advance

David