Triple boot machine possible?

Hi all,

I'm running a machine with a dual boot (Windows 2000/Fedora core 1). The last
couple of months I misserable failed to upgrade to core 2 (problems with the
Asus p4p800 mobo). Now with the new FC3-test1 I would like to test it first
so that I do not have to reinstall core 1 (with all the configurations and
updates) again when it fails.
My machines has got 2 disks
  disk1 : sda1 (win2000 ntnfs partion)
          sda2 (vfat partion)
	  free-space
  disk2 : sda1 (core 1 /boot)
          sda2 (core 1 /)
	  sda3 (core 1 /home)
How can I install FC3-test1 on the free-space of disk1 in such a way that I
can select at boot-time between
  1) windows2000
  2) Fedora core 1
  3) Fedora core 3 test1

In the archives of this list I found only references how to do this for 2
times the same version of the core: installing FC3 without the grub-boot
procedure and edit grub.conf. But I do not think in this way new files are
inserted in /boot for the new kernels.

                  Jouk

Bush : All votes are equal but some votes are more equal than others.

  Jouk Jansen

  joukj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

  Technische Universiteit Delft        tttttttttt  uu     uu  ddddddd
  Nationaal centrum voor HREM          tttttttttt  uu     uu  dd    dd
  Rotterdamseweg 137                       tt      uu     uu  dd     dd
  2628 AL Delft                            tt      uu     uu  dd     dd
  Nederland                                tt      uu     uu  dd    dd
  tel. 31-15-2782272                       tt       uuuuuuu   ddddddd