Re: Logitech MX700 mouse and FC2

Around about 04/06/2004 15:04, Dr. Michael J. Chudobiak typed ...
Has anyone gotten the Logitech MX700 wireless mouse to work with FC2? If so, could you send me your X config file (xorg.conf or XF86Config), modprobe.conf, and grub.conf files?
My mouse wheel won't work. (I don't care about the side buttons - I know you need the imwheel package for those to work).
It worked before the FC1 to FC2 upgrade.

Dammit - forgot to post my MX500 answer to the list. I'll do that tomorrow; yes, my MX700 worked fine under FC1 but needs a subtly diff. incantation in the config. file for FC2/Xorg. Dunno why.

You don't *need* imwheel for the extra buttons if you run sawfish instead of metacity for the extra cnofig. options, but it looks like it may be more useful anyway ... anyone RPM'd it yet?

--
[neil@fnx ~]# rm -f .signature
[neil@fnx ~]# ls -l .signature