Audigy 2 doesn't work properly under FC2

SB Audigy 2 Model 0240 works only partially: It plays sound files,
but cannot record through analogue line input at all. It can record (sox)
through Mic input, but if fs=96000,(2 comp, 16 bit) the spectrum is
wrong, it looks like a recording with fs=48000 with  a spectrum
mirrored around f=48kHz. The mixer seemingly works. I did not tryed
any other feature, because I would need high speed (96k) sampling of
analogue input (line).
I tried the soundcard on several different hardwares and with all the
available update kernel (from 2.6.5.x to 2.6.7.x). Also I tried to
overwrite the original kernel modules with the latest ALSA ones
(compiling on the given PC).

Worst, the card works perfectly under XP ;-)

Janos