Re: Up2date and SysAdmin auth.

William Hooper wrote:
The RPMs are signed with the Fedora GPG key.  If you choose to configure your system to not check it, then you might have a problem.

So the weak points in the update process are:

1. repository compromise
2. session hijacking
3. packet injection/spoofing

All fixed by configuring up2date and/or yum to verify GPG signatures.

Does the default up2date verify the signatures or do I need to do some tweaking? If so, what do I do?
Thanks Stan