Re: [OT] IP Routing/NAT address Question...Issue between me & my ISP...Please advise..

Sounds like the ISP box is providing proxy service rather than just routing.
if configured as a router the gateway would just forward the packets and
would only decrement the ttl counter.  unless the ISP changes there setup
you will have to live with it.

Dennis