Re: new Gaim looks bad?

Marc Williams wrote:
On Sun, 2004-08-08 at 12:28, Andrés González Cantú wrote:

El dom, 08-08-2004 a las 08:11, Marc Williams escribió:

Does anyone know what's up with the new Gaim 0.81 that came in through
up2date?  The Buddy List window is quite large, can't be made smaller,
and is taking up way too much real estate to suit me.

I regressed to the previous version and now it looks fine again.  But
why would such a version even be released?

I also noticed that. In my case, I feel more confortable with the new
version because in the later one the words of the panel were overlaped.

What size is your monitor? Today's standard is 17".

I have several from 17-22 at resolutions up to 1600x1200.  But it
doesn't matter.  I like it smaller than the latest version seems to
deliver.

Talk to upstream gaim and convince them to make a better solution if you really care about this.

Warren