From: DAYE EMINE <demine1@xxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 8 Aug 2004 17:38:07 -0700
Subject: New Fedora Installation
To: fedora-list@xxxxxxxxxx

Please help,

Just bought an ASUS AN78X-E motherboard
NEW: ATI Radeon 9200 AGP video card
NEW: Maxtor 40GB AT IDE-Hard_drive
NEW: Internal PCI V92/56Kbps Voice Modem

I want Linux only on this PC and to be able to connect to my ISP someday.
Downloaded FEDORA and burned it on 3 CD, but now how do I prepare this
CD's for Installation, they seem to be RAR instead of ZIP compressed, am lost
but I want to play with Linux so bad.
I will accept any suggestion send to me at demine1@xxxxxxx or posted.
Please help
demine1@xxxxxxx