Re: new Gaim looks bad?

On Sun, 8 Aug 2004, Alex White wrote:

> Marc Williams wrote:
> > Does anyone know what's up with the new Gaim 0.81 that came in through
> > up2date?  The Buddy List window is quite large, can't be made smaller,
> > and is taking up way too much real estate to suit me.
> >
> > I regressed to the previous version and now it looks fine again.  But
> > why would such a version even be released?
> >
> > Anyone else notice this?
>
> I've experienced this as well since the update to gaim-0.81-0.FC2. I
> haven't really played with it but I'll let you know if I come up
> with anything in the next few hours or minutes.

I recall with some GAIMs since they supported buddy images, you have to
turn off budy images in preferences in order to get the small ones again
- the large images might have something to do with it, I don't know,
just spitballing.

--

Sam Barnett-Cormack
Software Developer                           |  Student of Physics & Maths