Re: new Gaim looks bad?

Marc Williams wrote:
Does anyone know what's up with the new Gaim 0.81 that came in through
up2date?  The Buddy List window is quite large, can't be made smaller,
and is taking up way too much real estate to suit me.

I regressed to the previous version and now it looks fine again.  But
why would such a version even be released?

Anyone else notice this?

I've experienced this as well since the update to gaim-0.81-0.FC2. I haven't really played with it but I'll let you know if I come up with anything in the next few hours or minutes.

Alex White