Re: Latest firefox install on FC2, fully patched

On Fri, 2004-08-06 at 10:32 -0700, skennedy@xxxxxxxx wrote:
> hi folks, I am having something of an issue installing the latest
> firefox ( or any firefox, for that matter ).  Everytime I try to install
> it, i get the error, "Could not find xpistub library" ( or something
> similar ).

> I've installed the compat library, did a little googling, but have yet
> to come up with the solution.  Can anybody help me out?

Providing details about your problem might prompt others to help.

What is the exact text of the error?  Where do you see this error?  How
are you installing Firefox?  How are you trying to run Firefox?  What
compat library are you talking about?

--
 David Norris
  http://www.webaugur.com/dave/