Re: Inappropriate content in Fedora Core 2

--On Saturday, August 07, 2004 2:08 PM +0100 Simon <admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

If the Jury decided to judge me personally on the tshirt I was wearing,
instead of the specific evidence relating to my trial i wouldnt want to
ingratiate myself with them even if it meant more chance of winning. Its
better to go to prison than give in on your beliefs.

And fortunately it's "only prison". In some parts of the world, they drive over you with a tank when you try to "make a statement" in favor of liberty.