Re: speaking of screensavers

On Saturday 07 August 2004 00:38, Jorge Fábregas wrote:
>On Friday 06 August 2004 11:51 pm, Price Technology wrote:
>> PS. No, I'm not trying to start another "thread from hell"
>
>Hehe...I think that "Inappropriate" thread will become #1 on Scot's
> Mailing list stats for August! So Far...

Probably by a factor of 10x the next runner up.  And, after all the
hurrah here about it, I find that GLSnakes doesn't run on this FC2
box, so I've yet to see just what all the shouting is about.  The
rest of the 'GL' stuff seems to be ok, but then I don't waste cpu
cycles on a screen animation anyway.  I save them for seti@home by
using a blank screen.

--
Cheers, Gene