speaking of screensavers

I just came back to the shop to see what appeared to be a "crash and
burn" on the part of my laptop.   Since I was running the battery down,
and considering the grief I've so far had with FC2, you can imagine what
went through my mind.

Turns out it was the screensaver (bsod, I guess)

Not good for an old geezer with a bad heart.

Joebewan

PS. No, I'm not trying to start another "thread from hell"